Benefits Of Lecithin – Benefits Of Wheat Germ And Lecithin For Heart
Lecithin is an important phospholipids which are required by all the living cells. Lecithin is found in important organs of our body such as the liver, the heart and the kidneys. Lecithin helps in maintaining the overall health of the body.
Benefits Of Lecithin:
Benefits of lecithin can be summarized in the following points:
- Lecithin is found at the cellular so it plays a major in regulating the flow of nutrients and waste material in and out of the cell.
- Lecithin is used for treating patients with high cholesterol. Studies have proved that lecithin develops fats and bad cholesterol on the walls of the heart, the veins and the arteries, thereby promoting food for cardiovascular health.
- Lecithin is used as a dietary supplement for liver cirrhosis.
- Lecithin disperses fat and helps in its breakdown this will resist their accumulation in the liver.
- Lecithin plays an important role during pregnancy as they are responsible for a healthy pregnancy and proper infant growth.
- Lecithin increases the amount of prostrate secretions; this will increase the volume of ejaculate consequently.
Benefits Of Wheat Germ & Lecithin For Heart:
Wheat germ is considered to be beneficial for heart because it has phytosterols which are capable in lowering down the cholesterol levels in the body. Moreover, they are rich in vitamin E and Omega 3 fatty acids. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which helps in preventing the body from free radicals and Omega 3 fatty acids promotes heart health by lowering the blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the body.
Lecithin helps in maintaining the heart’s heath as it adheres to our cells and nerve linings thus forming a sheath so that fat and cholesterol could not stick to them. Thus lowering the blood pressure and cholesterol in the body.