Are You Suffering From Anemia
It is very important that one have a balanced diet, especially a diet rich in iron. Lack of iron can cause lot of problems in the body and the most prevalent disorder caused due to lack of iron is Anemia. Anemia is a disorder of the blood wherein there is lack of vitamins and iron. Anemia is caused due to several vitamin deficiencies. Not just iron, anemia is also caused due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 and chronic destruction of red bloods cells.
Here are some symptoms that help denote if you are suffering from anemia
1) Loss Of Energy and Fatigue
6) Cramps in the legs
7) Leg Cramps
8) Rapid Heart Beat
Symptoms Of Anemia caused due to iron deficiency is
1) Hunger for strange substances like charcoal, raw rice, paper or ice.
2) Curvature of nails, i.e. nails turning upwards.
3) Dryness and soreness of the mouth especially at the corners.
Anemia caused due to Vitamin B12 Deficiency:
1) A tingling sensation at the extremities i.e. hands and feet.
2) Loss of sense of touch at the hands and feet especially.
3) Difficulty in walking.
4) Stiffness of the arms and legs.
5) Instances of Dementia, hallucinations, paranoia and schizophrenia.
Anemia caused by chronic red blood cell destruction:
1) Jaundice (symptoms: yellow skin and eyes)
2) Change in color of urine especially urine turning Brown or red.
3) Ulcers of the legs.
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms caused due to any of the deficiencies or destruction of the red cells, contact your doctor immediately and take necessary precautions.