Top Natural Vitamins Sources
Vitamins are essential for proper functioning of the body and many supplement them in case their daily diet does not provide the required amount. Proper diet will ensure that a person gets his daily vitamin requirements from natural sources.
- Natural vitamin B1 sources are brewer’s yeast, whole grains, blackstrap molasses, brown rice, organ meats, egg yolk.
- Natural vitamin B2 sources are brewer’s yeast, whole grains, legumes, nuts, organ meats, blackstrap molasses.
- Natural vitamin C sources include citrus, cabbage family, berries, chili peppers, melons, asparagus, rose hips
- Natural vitamin B12 sources include organ meats, pork, fish, eggs, cheese, milk, bananas, lamb, kelp, peanuts
- Natural vitamin B15 sources can include pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower seeds, rare steaks, brown rice, brewer’s yeast
- Natural vitamin B6 sources can be found in brewer’s yeast, meats, whole grains, wheat germ, blackstrap molasses, organ meats
Some Top Natural Sources of Vitamins
- Oranges contain vitamin C, as well as potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.Vitamin C is commonly know to help prevent and cure the common cold and helps aid in iron absorption and in the prevention of heart disease. Vitamin B6 is a powerful tool that aids your metabolism as well as other vital bodily functions
- Carrots are full of Vitamin A and calcium and vitamin C
- Salmon and other oily fish such as trout, orange roughy or sardines are all rich in vitamin A, D and two important B vitamins.
- Spinach -Folic Acid or B9 is found abundantly in spinach. Folic acid is vital to pregnant women because it can help reduce the risk of birth defects in newborns. Spinach also has some other important nutrients such as vitamin A, C and E and should be eaten raw to get the most benefit from the nutrients it contains.
- Apples – Apples are a great source of vitamin C which will help boost your immune system
Proper intake of vitamins will ensure good health. Any deficiency in them will lead to health complications.