Anti Aging Vitamins
Aging occurs when the body cells die faster than new cells generated. Due to lack of proper nutrition, many age prematurely. The body produces vast quantities of highly reactive oxygen molecules, known as free radicals.These free radicals attack healthy cells and accelerate the aging process. This happens especially when one eats high fat foods and gets exposed to environmental pollutants, such as pesticides and ultraviolet radiation.
Vitamins break the food particles and provide us with the basic nutrients. They help in keeping the body fit and in good shape. They provide us with energy and help in the streamlining the body functioning. Aging process will come down if we eat well, excercise and take the right vitamins.
Steps to take to prevent premature aging
- Take a high potency multivitamin inorder to provide protection against free radicals and eliminate toxins.
- Eat plenty of berries as they protect you from heart problems.Grapes and cherries contain valuable phytonutrients called flavonoids, which have potent antioxidant activity that can fight heart disease.
- Drink Green Tea which protects the liver and helps in the fight against cancer. Increased green tea consumption was associated with a decreased risk of lymph node metastasis.Green tea also has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels, fight tooth decay and aid in weight loss.
- Reduce dairy food intake. Milk, cheese and other dairy foods contain Casein, one of the most common food allergens. It can deplete immunecells. Milk also contains xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that may increase plague buildup in the arteries. One need not take dairy products to have Calcium. One can increase daily intake of Calcium-enriched foods, such as juice and soy, rice and almond milk. Broccoli, collard greens, sardines and canned salmon also are rich in Calcium.
- Take Fish Oil, Primrose Oil and Flaxseed Oil as these contain essential fatty acids. Fish oil is a source of eicosapentanoic acid(EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA). These beneficial fatty acids are involved in proper functioning of the brain and immune system. They also reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer and help relieve pain and inflamation.
- Increase garlic intake.Garlic contains allicin, a sulfur compound that builds immunity and prevents infections. It reduces risk of colon, esophageal and stomach cancers.
- Supplement with Spirulina. It is a nutritive blue-green algae that grows in warm waters around the world including Africa, Central America and Hawaii. It has anti-cancer properties and phytocyanins, which stimulate red blood cell production. Several studies have shown that spirulina improves immune system activity. Spirulina also has been shown to have antiviral effects and a mild cholesterol-reducing benefit.
- As one ages, Vitamin B intake should also be increased, as the lack of these vitamins, namely, folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12, in the body, puts you at a higher risk of heart disease and memory loss that characterize aging. As you age, increase your B6 dosage, B12 over time .
Take vitamins and prevent aging. Keep good health in your old age.